Page updated December 6, 2017
| Vacuum Tubes | Education | Support | Contact |
The Wright Audio
Single-Ended Triode Stereo Power Amplifier
However, the Royale SE Power Amplifier provides lower distortion, wider frequency response and greater listening quality than other single-ended designs. This is due to a careful selection of parts chosen based on sound quality through extensive listening tests and with operating parameters chosen for lowest distortion. Like all other Wright Audio amplifiers, polypropylene and foil capacitors and transformers created for wide bandwidth and high resolution have been employed.
The tubes are 'self biased' into 'Class A' service and the amplifier requires no maintenance or adjustment other than normal tube replacement.
Separate left and right channel power supply capacitors ensure added channel separation for lifelike stereo imaging. There are no solid-state devices, integrated circuits, transistors or circuit boards anywhere in the amplifier.
It can be paired with the Wright Audio L-5 Preamplifier or most other active preamplifiers.
Whatever the configuration, the Royale SE Power Amplifier will suddenly involve you more intimately with the music you love.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
* Frequency Response: 25 to 30,000 cycles, within 1 db. 7 watts per channel output.
* Tube complement: (1) 6922 or 6N1P (1) GZ34 / 5AR4, (2) KT77 or EL34-type tubes connected in triode mode.
* Separate left and right channel capacitor banks for cleanest channel separation.
* Vacuum tube, choke-filtered power supply provides higher resolution sound, a noiseless background and slow warm-up for longer parts life.
* 8 ohms speaker output. 4 and 16 ohm versions available.
* Gold - plated jacks and heavy-duty 30-amp rated 5-way binding posts accept banana plugs.
* Externally -mounted fuse.
* Detachable IEC power cable.
* RoHS compliant parts used where applicable.
* All point-to-point wiring. Non-obsolescent construction with no circuit boards for ease of future upgrades.
* Glossy black-anodized aluminum heavy-duty chassis (one-eighth inch thick top panel) for lowest electrical and mechanical noise.
* Size: 16 1/4" W x 13 3/4" D x 9 3/4" H
* Weight: 34 lbs.
* Available in 105, 120, 220, and 240 volt, 50 / 60 Hz versions.
* THREE YEAR WARRANTY (Tubes: 3 Months)
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S. and Global components.
$1095 with JJ KT77 Matched Pair Output Tubes
U.S. Shipping: $45
Available only from Wright Audio.
Please allow an additional two days for optional voltage and impedance variations.
For 4 or 16 Ohm Speakers, add $18